In the case that you need to take your Radiant Ceiling Panels down (for returns, warranty replacements, etc.), there is a simple way to do so without damaging or scratching the heater itself.
- Drill with 1/8″ bit
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Drill a hole in the center of the locking hole plug, using the forward setting
- Reverse the drill, and slowly engage bit while pulling out slightly
- If the plug does not come out after steps 1 & 2:
- Insert one half of the jaws of a pair of needle nose pliers into the hole you created
- Being careful not to scratch the panel with the half of the jaws not in the hole, use the pliers to wiggle and pull the plug out